06/04/2015

A Quote To Live By [No.5]


Today I am going to be reflecting on how important it is to have the faith that things will improve. This quote, in my opinion, is suggesting that even after the worst day possible, you will always be able to "rise" again, and shine once more. If you're having a bad day, have the hope that possibly tomorrow, or the day after that, or maybe in two weeks time, you'll feel better, because you can always wake up with a different perspective.

No matter how tough things may be have faith that there's always tomorrow.

What's your opinion on this quote? Feel free to share them below in the comments!
Read other posts in the "A Quote To Live By" series, here.





2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know I love the blog! ♥ as for the quote, I always believe time heals everything and the sun always shines after the rain, but it is nice to be
    reminded of this now and then ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    latest post: http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Yeah, it's a nice quote. I'll take a look at your own blog too!

    ReplyDelete