07/07/2014

New Product // Max Factor CC Stick (Under Eye)


When a new product promises to fix (cover..) a problem area of mine, of course my reaction is positive. So, the second I discovered that Max Factor had created a new, stick-shaped balm that corrects purple under eye hues, I was definitely intrigued

"New Colour Corrector sticks from Max Factor use the way colours balance and neutralise each other to correct and perfect any tonal imperfections in your skin such as dark under eye circles, blemishes or redness." 

The consistency is smooth and workable, making it easy to blend seamlessly into your skin. My first impression was "wow, that sure is light (in colour)..", but saying that, once blended evenly out, it disappears and sinks into my face almost completely. Nevertheless, I wouldn't suggest wearing this alone, as the shade difference may stand out. Covered with concealer and/or foundation works well and the textures work well together. No caking, no smudging, nothing. I also find that this makes the eye area appear much more brighter and awake. Overall, a thumbs up from me!

The Max Factor Colour Corrector Stick is avaliable in 5 colours via www.boots.com - here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete