06/01/2015

REVIEW // Naked Basics 2 Palette


 One of the beauty products I received for Christmas was the impressive Ubran Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette (adored by everyone). Featuring 6 neutral toned, full-sized eyeshadows, the Naked palette has been loved by me and used on my eyes (almost) every day since the 25th.

SKIMP: A champagne highlight
STARK: A light red-toned matte brown (and the surname for Iron Man..)
FRISK:  A matte taupe
COVER: A medium red-toned matte brown
PRIMAL:  A medium brown
UNDONE: A smokey (so-dark-it's-almost-black) brown


The quality and pigmentation of these eyeshadows, in my opinion, definitely sets the product apart from cheaper alternatives and justifies the price-tag. My favourite combination at the moment is: using Frisk all over the lid and then Primal in the crease (blended outward seamlessly).

Overall, I would hands-down recommend the Naked Basics 2 Palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment