23/11/2014

REVIEW // Maybelline Colour Tattoo


I know, I know: ''Those have been out for forever...'' ''Why are you reviewing those, they're old..'' Yes, but I feel the need to express my thoughts and opinions on this drugstore gem, especially due to the fact that the Maybelline Colour Tattoos definitely don't break the bank.

Permanent Taupe / A muted grey-toned shade which makes a great base. Worn alone or underneath something complimentary, this cream eyeshadow would look flawless either way.

On and On Bronze / A shimmery, almost copper, brown. Everyone has raved about this - more so when it originally was introduced... Nevertheless, I have been wearing this at every opportunity. The undertones in this cream eyeshadow enhance natural eyes and the shade doesn't fade either.

The formulation is, overall, superb. The product applies evenly and easily (I just use my fingers..) making it a dream to use. As I briefly mentioned: the pigmentation doesn't budge on me - it stays put despite everything during the day. That's what I think the clever feature of this cream is and what allows it to compete against expensive brands. In my opinion, the wear time really is that great.




Find the Maybelline Colour Tattoo via Boots - here.


No comments:

Post a Comment