29/11/2014

One Hairstyle To Try..


Considering that tomorrow is the 1st of December (advent calenders at the ready!), I thought I would tell you about one hairstyle I have recently been wearing quite a bit ('cause why not change up your hair for the Christmas season?)..

STEP 1 // I'd firstly spray a texturizing mist into my hair (particularly focusing on the front section). Next, grab a ''crocodile'' clip (a clip that, basically, grips the hair..). These can be found in Primark, Topshop, New Look - anywhere, really - and come in a variety of printed designs.

STEP 2 // Take back the front section of your hair in 2 pieces (from your parting down to your ears) and then literally twist it backwards securing it with the clip.

STEP 3 // Tug out any looser parts of your hair, like: fringes, etc to give the style extra texture and volume. Finish with a spritz of hairspray, and you're done!

I hope you liked this different post, (if you did..) follow my Bloglovin' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment