1. CAMOFLAUGING: The high-coverage No7 Match Made Concealer (£7) did not leave my face once last Year - well, I lie, I didn't wear it 24/7, don't worry. But you get the idea.. I wrote a full post on this back in June (read it - here) and have used it under my eyes forever since. Available in very neutral shades, Calico doesn't look to dark on me despite my pale skin. I'd recomenend you check this out during the Year; especially considering the small pricetag.
2. FOR THE BRONZE: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (£13) was definitely my most used contour/bronzer product of 2014 and despite the fact it isn't a high-end product I love it none-the-less. Also, I bought this bronzer (which is in shade 01) early in the Year (around April) and have only hit pan in December.. I really doubt i'd like to go a day without having the option to use this. Full review - here.
3. THE EYES: If you haven't heard about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in ''On and On Bronze'' (£4.99) - where have you been? 2014 was the Year for creams: cream eyeshadow, cream blush and so on.. The Colour Tattoo does not fail to stay put throughout the day and is such an easy product to apply very early in the morning.
4. TO APPLY: Last Year, Real Techniques were big, in particular, the Core Collection which features 4 necessary brushes all designed to aid in applying makeup for the perfect finish. In my opinion, it's a great deal at £22 for four (meaning each brush is around £5) and one to add to your wishlist in 2015.
5. BEST WAY TO FINISH: During the end of 2014, I began to complete my makeup routine with a quick spritz of the Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water (£3.50) to ''lock'' in the look i'd created and essessentially blend everything together. I recommend you try this technique soon too.
Have you got any recommendations to add to my wishlist? Have you tried any of the products i've mentioned? I'd love to know!