24/12/2014

MINCE PIE MAKING // 1 DAY TO GO

Mince pies (not made with mince meat..) are one of my favourite parts of Christmas. For the last day of my ''countdown'' to Christmas, I decided to discuss mince pies; which will be set out especially for Santa's snack tonight. I just love the warm, festive taste and how Christmass-y I think it feels making them. (Because, of course, mince pies must be homemade...)


To be honest, I think everyone knows how to make mince pies; but, I want to point out one particular recipe I used (and successfully completed) this year: link here. This recipe is fabulously easy and simple to follow, yet it gives great results (in particularly the delicious pastry)! I hope you choose to make these Winter treats - they won't disappoint.


 Lastly, I hope you have a..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a mince pie, these look tasty tho!

    wishing you a lovely 2015 x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete