20/06/2014

Fab Product Friday #2



The Body Shop Overnight Serum-in-Oil really does hit the nail on the head in terms of hybrid two-in-one products, which seem to be too easy to reach for at the moment. And so this fortnights ''fab product' has to go to this genius idea. Combining a hydrating oil texture and a nourishing serum work well in this instance, and the Vitamin E properties leave the skin feeling soothed.

I find it's best to apply by taking a small squeeze from the pipette (literally a couple of drops) and using a massaging technique with my finger until the liquid feels absorbed. I leave it for a couple of minutes and then follow up with my moisturiser and targeted treatments.

Overall, I love using this overnight serum (good for pamper evenings too) and it's not a product to miss, especially for only £12 - which for a enriched oil is pretty great.

Find The Body Shop Overnight Serum-in-Oil here via - thebodyshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment