11/06/2014

The Sun Has Got His Hat On



Hip, hip, hip, hip, Hooray! Yes, you read that right. It's actually sunny in Britain for once, the Sun really has decided to make an appearance. Obviously this meant I just needed to buy a new pair of shades.. for my eyes sake, of course.

Whilst in town, my Mum and myself popped into Dorothy Perkins to have a browse, which was guilt-free because they had an up to 30% off everything offer. These beauties had 20% off them (a worth while saving!) so instead of being a reasonable £8.00 they were a steal at £6.40. I adore the Tortoise style frame so much I even have a prescription pair of normal glasses similar to these.. In my opinion, they are so Summer-esque, "stylish" and effortless to wear. These sunglasses add so much to an outfit too and are an easy way to accessorise. And just look how funky is that little material case.

Find these specs at Dorothy Perkins here.


No comments:

Post a Comment