15/08/2014

Raspberry Shower Gel?


Uh-huh. This might be the nicest smelling shower gel ever. I mean, if they discontinue this, then I will cry.. for days (slight exaggeration..). I don't think that I can explain what the scent actually is, so I simply urge you to take a wiff of it in store, or go grab a raspberry!

This shower gel working fabulously in the shower; the smell lingers, it doesn't just fade. And you'll probably end up being raspberry scented throughout the whole day. Find my fave shower gel via The Body Shop here - link.

2 comments:

  1. I love fruity smelling scents! I will definitely be trying this out as I love the body shop!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! You definitely should - it literally smells amazing:-)

      Delete