10/08/2014

REVIEW // "Silent Treatment"


 The name describes this Eye Shadow Trio by Wet'n'Wild perfectly, simply because the colours are completely so sophisticated and underrated. The three shades are a mauve-y purple (shimmer), a matte almost black and a champagne-y highlight (wow, fabulous description Rachel..). Wet'n'Wild cleverly label (on the reverse of the palette) where each shade has been intended to be used, for example: the darker brown can be applied in the crease for definition, etc, etc. This is useful for "Makeup First-timers" or just as a reminder, and of course you don't have to play by their rules...

I picked this up whilst on Holiday (check out my full haul once I upload it) and I have used it many times since, it's just such a timeless collection of colours, and I'm sure I'll have it handy to use for a while longer. Oh and at under a £5 there's no excuse for me not to try other shades in the range! (But they don't stock in the UK, yeah..).

No comments:

Post a Comment