29/08/2014

Lovin' Lush #3 REVIEW // LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask



Do you ever find yourself repurchasing one particular product over and over? Because it just works so well for you, well this is my product, which I guess I'd call a staple and ''holy grail''. Whenever I run out of it I just don't know what to do except for thinking - RUN TO LUSH NOW. I really am that desperate for this face mask.

The fresh garlic LUSH use in this face mask is key, because of the antiseptic properties. Tea Tree is also included due to it being antibacterial, and green grapes are not only refreshing, but, cooling too.

Minus the wet dog smell - due to garlic, I think - this is a fabulous face mask for spot-prone and oily skin. Got spots? Try this out. Got angered skin? This could be perfect for you. And it's nice to know that the lovely staff at LUSH are always happy to help.

Find the Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask - here.
To view my other Lush posts in the Lovin' Lush series click - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment