3 Drugstore Lipsticks You Need To Try

Worthy lipsticks from drugstores are often hard to come by, fortunately, I thought I'd share 3 of my favourites (which, I personally recommend) that have put drugstore versions back in the game..

I'm definitely a dark lipstick lover, in fact, I'd find them easier to wear than bright, neon shades. One berry lipstick I think you need to try is the Revlon Super Lustrous in "Black Cherry" (£7.49): a vampy, plum that I think looks daring & brave on anyone - see the righthand swatch below. Try it for nights out, or a special makeup look with an extra something something. Soap&Glory, in my opinion, do lipsticks really well. Although they are often over-looked, I do think there are a few particularly great shades worth picking up. Soap&Glory's FabuLipstick in ''Blush Pink'' (£9) is the one I've been reaching for a lot since venturing into lipsticks - I think it's a lovely matte everyday option - see the middle swatch below.

Lastly, the Maybelline colourDrama lipstick (crayon) in Keep It Classy (£4.99); a rosy, perky red shade, is a shade you need to try next (after those other two..). Swatched left (above), Keep It Classy really is a classic lipstick. It's flattering and compliments smokey eye makeup perfectly. What more could you want?

Have you got any other recommendations? 
Any lipsticks you always reach for? Let me know!


  1. I didn't realise soap and glory did listicks, thats lush! I need that maybelline crayon too!


  2. the Soap & Glory lipstick look great !


  3. Yes! Not many people make posts on Soap&Glory's lipsticks but they really are nice.

  4. It's such a complimentative shade! X

  5. It's pretty much the perfect ''my lips but better'' shade!

  6. I am planning to get Soap & Glory make up on next pay day :)