(These are the questions set by Petek..)
1. What makes you smile the most?
Nice surprises. Unexpected flowers, or signs someone notices me. Anything thoughtful - or chocolate, yeah.
2. Favourite singer/band?
Easy: Imagine Dragons.
3. What's the one food you can't live without?
The most likely answer would be chocolate, but, I actually couldn't live without berries: I adore raspberries..
4. Next planned/wanted destination in the world?
This Summer we'd (my family and I) love to go to Florida, America. So, fingers crossed!
5. Favourite blogger/youtuber?
I've loved Estee's (essiebutton.com) style of videos and genuine positivity for a long while. Despite the fact that (honestly) 3 years ago I disliked her Youtube: now, I love it. Estee literally brings a smile to my face whenever I see an upload from her in my subscription box. I guess I'd say she's an inspiration of mine. I also love Louise's (sprinkleofglitter.com) enthusiasm.
6. Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Dazs?
Ben and Jerry's all the way (especially their Peanut Butter ice cream, uh-huh).
7. Favourite haircare brand?
Probably Loreal. (I'm not too fussed about haircare.)
8. Your go-to makeup item?
Bronzer - particularly The Honey Bronzer (in 01) by The Body Shop. Although, I do enjoy wearing lipsticks and eyeshadow.
9. Snapchat or Instagram?
Instagram, definitely. I'm obsessed with Instagram, because, I guess, I love photography. (Follow Rachel Jayne Beauty in pictures - here).
10. Where do you get your style/fashion interests from?
I don't think I have a particular source for my interest in style. I've taken inspiration from many different areas.
11. Plane journeys or car journeys?
Plane journeys for sure. I love the climax up to the flight, the packing and obviously the destination!
I nominate XoLucy, Nouveau Chique, And Beauty Or Something, Hello April, Pillar-Box Post, Pure Perspective, Winter Thorne, Mascara & Maltesers, Anouska Loves, My Pale Skin and Keep Dreaming.
My questions are:
1. What does makeup mean to you/why do you wear it?
2. Most beloved blush?
3. What would you usually watch at the cinema (what genre)?
4. Your favourite flowers?
5. When did you start blogging?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. Sweet or savoury?
8. Monochrome outfit or bright outfit?
9. What did/do you study at school (GCSE's, etc)
10. DVD or restaurant meal?
11. Favourite genre of music?
I'd love to hear if you pass on the award, link me to your blogs in the comments!
Do you like the Liebster Award, tell me what you think!