02/02/2015

A Quote To Live By [No.4]


Today, I thought I would focus on the future; on the ''impossible'' - or, not so impossible - future. In society nowadays, dreams are disregarded, usually, and doubted by both ourselves and peers. Why do we do this? Constantly, we set ourselves goals we'd love to achieve and then cast them away because we think we "can't", or "shouldn't", or "couldn't".

This week, even for the smallest of ''impossible'' tasks you set yourself, I want you to change your attitude and consider these goals to be fun, living and enjoyable. I know it's a cliche; but, you shouldn't doubt yourself. No one ever thought anyone could land on the moon - it was impossible.. But look what happened when a group of people tested that theory and achieved something.

What are your thoughts on this quote? Will you change your opinion on ''impossible'' tasks?
Tell me what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment