12/02/2015

REVIEW // Soap&Glory Supercat Eyeliner


Potentially my favourite eyeliner i've ever used? I think so.. The Soap&Gory SuperCat Liner really does have a great status in my makeup collection at the moment, and there are many reasons for that. Firstly, the nib of the pen is sturdy, well structured and strong enough to withstand a flick; it doesn't feel flimsy at all either, so I know i'll get a good line with it. I'm definitely not saying i'm any expert what so ever, although, SuperCat does make eyeliner just that little bit easier.


As you can see above, the you can achieve different widths of your cat-flick with this eyeliner, so it pretty much covers daytime to night wear all in one. At a mere £6, I definitely suggest you pick this up on your next visit to Boots, see what the hype is all about, I understand the fuss.


Have you already tried and tested SuperCat? If so, what's your opinion? 
Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment