06/01/2015

2015 Small Changes


I wanted to write a quick post updating my Blog for 2015.. I am, from now onwards, posting 4 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays (I have decided I want a strict schedule to keep up with my blog - so I need set days). I hope this small change is okay - my schedule may be updated if I fancy posting more frequently (particularly during the Summer) or less often (near exams).

Furthermore, in my New Year Resolutions post (read it here), I mentioned uploading a post on the last day of each month summarising the photographs I have recently taken. At Christmas, I was very lucky and received a Nikon D3200 DSLR (I might write a short 'Out with the Old, In with the New' post?), and so I'd really like it (benefiting both myself and my readers) to share my photos with you all. Expect this type of post to begin at the end of January.

Lastly, this year I'd like to add more ''fashion'', styling posts - featuring OOTDs, etc..


I hope you look forward to 2015, here, on Rachel Jayne!
Follow my BlogLovin' to be updated when I upload a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment