14/01/2015

HAUL // Boots, Superdrug & Topshop


So, I went shopping (whoops) - I hit the shops and I spent my precious money. Get yourself prepared for a long post; here's what I bought (including a couple of bargains)..

Soap&Glory Glow All Out (£11)
I read one single review on this over the course of Christmas and knew I had to have it in the New Year. 'Glow All Out' is basically a very light, wearable highlighter that provides a radiant face all over - what more could you want? I'll have to report back on this because I could, potentially, end up looking like a disco ball..

Soap&Glory Supercat Eye Liner (£6)
I couldn't resist in falling for Boot's 'Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price' offer and so I have to admit that I ended up adding the Supercat Liner to my basket as well.. I suppose Supercat is just a standard eye liner; nevertheless, I'm intrigued to see if this proves champion against any other slim eye liner I have trialed before (will it fair any better?).

Topshop Grey Knit Hat (£10 £5) - No Online Link.
I was looking for a cosy hat throughout all of December and have only just found one now. After Christmas. Nevertheless, I think this hat is perfect for bad hair days, relaxing walks and wrapping up warm (especially considering it snowed yesterday)!

Topshop Nail Varnish 'Silhouette' (£5 £3) - No Online Link.
Bargain, I think. This nail varnish, although it looks black, in reality is actually a very, very dark grey. Topshop nail varnishes have a really nice consistency - not too thin, not too thick (I sound like Goldilocks..) - therefore, they apply ever so easily in one or two swishes. I've just painted my nails with Silhouette (they better not smude while writing this..) and think the shade looks fabulous despite the fact it needed at least two coats for the full opaque effect.


Rimmel Undercover Shadow Primer (£4.99)
Hmm.. I'm not too sure about this Primer after reading some reviews... I'll have to give it another couple of tries; but, after using this once I actually agreed with one of the reviews saying: this primer is the reverse of what it's meant to do. Personally, I think this primer made the wear time of my eye shadow worse..

Rimmel Moisture Renew Clear Lip Liner (£3.99)
Recently, I have been wearing lipstick more often in a vast variety of shades. For that reason, I thought buying a translucent lip liner would be more worthwhile (at the moment), instead of buying several coloured ones - I'll have to see if this liner is any good! I'll report back in a few weeks?..

MUA Trio Eyeshadow 'Emotions' (£2.50)
Firstly, the price tag means each single eyeshadow costs just over a mere 83 pence.. That's crazy! Secondly, I think there's something so pretty and interesting about marble effect makeup products. Whether it's eyeshadow or not, I think anything with a pattern intrigues me. These eye shadows, in particularly, are bronzy and compliment each other perfectly.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer 'Ready To Go' (£4)
This product is, I think, a highlight-bronzer hybrid. Swatch it in store and see for yourself; but, I believe this bronzer will add an adored glowing effect to the high points of your cheekbones.


That is everything, I hope you've had a lovely day! 
Check back for my post on Friday (which could be is a post all about my new DSLR)...


No comments:

Post a Comment