12/01/2015

REVIEW // Max Factor Miracle Touch Cream Blush


I bought the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush (what a mouthful..) months ago and used it sparingly, but, recently I have been opting for it more and more often. Applied to the apples of my cheeks (after bronzer/contour - I always bronze up my pale face..), this cream blush looks stunning and creates a dewy, fresh result. I prefer to use the limited edition Real Techniques Cheek Brush (from the Nic's Picks Set) to apply; because just the right amount of pigmentation is dispensed.


Drugstores and highstreet shops, in my opinion, totally lack natural cream blushes; but, Max Factor's version is clever in the way it initiates a very genuine glow.


Do you have any recommendations? I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment