A Quote To Live By [No.2]

Positivity, in my opinion, is the way to be happy. If we doubt ourselves or think negatively about the situation, 9 times out of 10, we won't go out with a real smile on our faces. To turn that frown upside-down, consciously think about the things that could go right - there's always a positive in everything (even if it doesn't seem obvious). This post is both for my benefit and yours; I need to remind myself this quote more often.

Act upon this quote today: think about one positive thing you are going to do and don't let the negative thoughts interfere.

To read other inspirational quotes on Rachel Jayne click here.


  1. Thanks for this. I needed this. I've been feeling really negative lately. I'm trying to get over it and this helped :)


  2. I really do hope i've helped (even the tiniest bit)! :-) x