18/01/2015

A Quote To Live By [No.2]


Positivity, in my opinion, is the way to be happy. If we doubt ourselves or think negatively about the situation, 9 times out of 10, we won't go out with a real smile on our faces. To turn that frown upside-down, consciously think about the things that could go right - there's always a positive in everything (even if it doesn't seem obvious). This post is both for my benefit and yours; I need to remind myself this quote more often.

Act upon this quote today: think about one positive thing you are going to do and don't let the negative thoughts interfere.

To read other inspirational quotes on Rachel Jayne click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I needed this. I've been feeling really negative lately. I'm trying to get over it and this helped :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do hope i've helped (even the tiniest bit)! :-) x

    ReplyDelete